Ziehm Vision RFD Hybrid Edition is the first mobile C-arm offering motorization of all 4 axes. Image dynamics of up to 84dB enable visualization of both soft tissue and bone structure. The newly developed 25 kW generator is one of the most powerful in the market of mobile imaging and delivers crystal-clear images. Due to its small footprint and easy maneuverability, the system is up and operational, requires no room modifications and can be flexibly deployed in the OR.
- Full control of the 4 motorized axes via the Position Control Center (joystick module) and touchscreen
- Motorized C-arm features memory functions for 3 positions which can be stored during the procedure and retrieved at any time
- Distance Control – an assistance system supporting non-contact collision protection which provides patient safety
- Pulsed monoblock generator with up to 25 kW performance
- Advanced Active Cooling makes this C-arm provide reliable results for the entire procedure duration.
- ODDC (Object Detected Dose Control) for optimized image quality even when an object is in motion
- Motorization is only activated when the joystick is touched with at least two fingers.
- 165° orbital rotation for easy patient positioning
- Field of view up to 900 cm²
- Over 16,000 shades of gray
- Up to 1.5k x 1.5k image matrix for high resolution
- Patient data saved in DICOM 3.0 format can be transferred via WLAN to HIS/PACS (Optional)