Ziehm Solo is one of the most compact and versatile C-arms for crowded treatment scenarios. It is the first choice for small operating rooms. All functions required for an optimal image acquisition, processing and archiving are integrated in the C-arm. Versatile viewing options such as the separate Ziehm Viewing Station enable the physician to configure the unit according to your needs and conditions.
- Light weight design with compact footprint
- Optional Object detected dose control (ODDC)
- 24” splitscreen, flatscreen monitor or two 19” flatscreen monitors mounted on C-arm
- Synchronized touchscreen featuring clear and easy to follow icons
- High resolution 1k x 1k technology and more than 4,000 shades of gray
- Patient data saved in DICOM 3.0 format can be transferred via WLAN to HIS/PACS(Optional)